Receptions, get-togethers, product presentations or other events at the booth are a great opportunity to draw attention to your booth and your solutions and to network in a relaxed atmosphere. There are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that your event is a success and that everything runs well and safely: All events that take place at your booth are subject to registration. Even if you do not wish a publication, we still need your event data.
Are you planning one or more presentations, a panel or a happy hour at your booth? We would be happy to support you in presenting your event in the category Exhibitor Event in the program of #SCCON24!
How the registration works:
- Step 1: First download the Excel template . You can enter and register one or more events in the file.
- Step 2: To do this, please enter all events planned at your booth into the Excel template. Fill in title, description and further information. Please fill in all mandatory fields, otherwise the registration cannot be considered.
- Step 3: After entering your event data, upload and submit the completed spreadsheet in the form below.
- Step 4: After receiving your registration, we will check the data. If we have any questions, we will contact you immediately. Your exhibitor event will then be included in our program.
- Please note the instructions and regulations for holding events at the booth.
You have already entered all the data for your events in the Excel template?
Then in the next step, upload and submit the completed spreadsheet in the form below.
We wish you much success and a great atmosphere at your #SCCON24 booth!
Instructions & Regulations
We have compiled practical tips for holding events at the booth for you here.
T +49 30 3038 4647