KPMG: Together the future is attainable
With more than 500 employees, we develop solutions tailored to the complex needs of the public sector. Our focus includes the digitization of public administration, smart city strategies, smart mobility, normative design, sustainability concepts and cyber security.
See you at the Smart Country Convention (November 7-9, 2023).
This year, we will be present at the Smart Country Convention with a booth again and offer you an exciting program of presentations. Also come and discuss innovative best-practice solutions for public administration with our public sector experts.
These are the topics:
- Online Access Act/ Register Modernization
- Administrative digitization as an answer to demographic change?
- AI in the public sector
- Sustainability in the budget system
- Agility and public administration: A contradiction in itself?
- Start-ups and the Public Sector - Focus on the German Army
- Sustainability from a citizen's perspective
- Impulse lecture: IT security and protection of critical infrastructure (only on 9. 11.)
Concentrated transformation expertise from a single source
KPMG is an organization of independent member firms with more than 265,000 employees in 143 countries and territories. In Germany, KPMG is one of the leading auditing and consulting firms, with more than 13,100 employees in 27 locations. We offer our clients a wide range of services in the Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory business units. Our Public Sector division supports federal ministries, public administration, health care industry, social insurances, churches, foundations, non-profit organizations and public companies in the necessary transformation towards more innovation, efficiency and sustainability.
We look forward to your visit and many interesting conversations at booth 202.