Search and find exhibitors
With the Virtual Market Place® in advance and the Smart Country Convention App onsite
Smart Country Convention App 2019 - now available!
The sccon19 App offers all relevant information about the Smart Country Convention.
3 steps to your personal Smart Country Convention in your pocket:
2. Register or Log-In with your Virtual Market Place® data, to make use of the all the features. The app can be used without registration (limited version).
- exhibitor and product search engine (offline)
- events search engine
- speakers list
- bookmarking of exhibitors, products and events
- interactive multifloor card
- important information about the event
- synchronization with the Virtual Market Place®
- networking tool
- My #sccon19 with user profile, list of favorite exhibitors & events
- available in German and English
The Virtual Market Place® is the official online catalogue for the Smart Country Convention.
All year around you can find exhibitors of the trade show, search for segments like IT security, data management or IT infrastructure, or present yourself as a trade visitor with a networking profile.
- Optimize search results: Use the numerous filter options to define your search criteria as detailed as possible.
- Get connected: Create your free personal networking profile to be found also as a trade visitor. Or get in touch with exhibitors without any profile on the platform.
- Trade Show Planner: Save interesting entries in your Trade Show Planner and create your personal SCCON tour.
- Do not get lost: Interactive show map for your orientation: Find the exact location of the exhibitors in the dynamic hall plans. The hall plans are also available in an offline version - for tablets and smartphones. The plans will be available online shortly.
- All exhibitors at one glance : Download the exhibitor list in PDF or Excel Format.
- Virtual Market Place® - FAQ
- Good to know: The Virtual Market Place® can flexibly adapt to different screen sizes and can be used as easily on a tablet or a smartphone.
If you have any questions, please contact our editorial team:
T +49 30 3038 2180