Careers Day 24 October 2019
The Recruiting requirements have changed. The approach to applicants has become much more diverse.
It is becoming more and more difficult to recruit qualified employees. And this is exactly where we want to support: We bring exciting companies and authorities together with interested applicants.
The Careers Day at Smart Country Convention on 24 October 2019 focuses on building your next career steps in the public sector.
Newcomers and employees can explore working in the public sector through many different networking formats in the CityCube Berlin.
- The highlights at a glance
- Spot on Employers
- Career Spot & Jobwall
- Career Tours
- Find the job of your dreams
Our Career Spot is the first port of call for the Career Day.
(Hall A / 603) This is where our CareerTours get started, a Jobwall presents open job advertisements of the exhibitors and you get information about what is happening on the subject of careers.
In 10-minute presentations, companies, public authorities and scientific institutions presenting themselves as employers. Entertaining and creative presentations inspire pupils, students and professionals and provide insights into organizations and the respective work culture. Discover!
Spot on Employers
In 10-minute presentations, companies, public authorities and scientific institutions presenting themselves as employers. Entertaining and creative presentations inspire pupils, students and professionals and provide insights into organizations and the respective work culture.
Employers presenting innovations and particularly attractive working models and thus acquire suitable candidates.
Where? Room M7 (Level 3) from 10:30 am to 04:30 pm
Our Career Spot is the first port of call for the Career Day. This is where our Career Tours get started, a Jobwall presents open job advertisements of the exhibitors and you get information about what is happening on the subject of careers.
Hall A / 603
Current and international job offers of our exhibitors at a glance!
On site you will find all job offers at our Career Spot. Discuss job vacancies directly on site with the companies at their stand.
Online you can find all jobs in the Virtual Market Place® and the SCCON app.
Interested applicants can inform themselves about exhibitors and their career opportunities in their companies during group tours. The presentation will be made by the exhibitors at the respective exhibition stands.
The guided tour stake place several times a day and have a regular Duration of one hour. Up to five exhibitors per guided tour will be presented, each with eight minutes of presentation time. Participation in a guided tour of the fair is free of charge for visitors.
Meeting Place 24.10.2019: at Career Spot & Jobwall in Hall A
Career Tour 1
10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Amazon Web Services
- Engineering ITS AG
- Fraunhofer IESE
- VKU e.V.
Career Tour 2
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm
- Dell Technologies
- Bechtle AG
- Cisco Systems GmbH
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- [ui] Urban Software Institute GmbH
Career Tour 3
03:00 pm – 03:45 pm
- Bitkom e.V.
- HessischesMinisteriumdesInnernundfür Sport
- Zentralstelle IT-BeschaffungdesBundes (ZIB)
- BundesministeriumdesInnern, fürBauundHeimat (BMI)
- Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur (BMVI)
- Smart Country Brandenburg
- Smart City Berlin
Find the job of your dreams
If you see this marking on an exhibition stand, you will find information about entry opportunities and vacancies at this exhibitor.
In the Virtual Market Place® and the SCCON app all Career Point participants of the Smart Country Convention 2019 are represented.
Career Point exhibitors of the Smart Country Convention 2019
- [ui!] Urban Software Institute GmbH in Hall B Stand 201
- ADDIX Internet Service GmbH in Hall B Stand 605
- AiRelo in Hall A Stand 4s
- Bank-Verlag GmbH in Hall B Stand 502
- Bitkom in Hall A Stand 202
- cBrain A/S in Hall B Stand 306
- comNET Gesellschaft für Kommunikation und Netzwerke mbH in Hall B Stand 101
- Cronon GmbH in Hall B Stand 407
- Deutsche Telekom AG in Hall B Stand 301
- Engineering ITS AG in Hall B Stand 605
- Eylean UAB in Hall B Stand 202a
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Experimentelles Software Engineering IESE in Hall B Stand 602
- Fraunhofer-Verbund IUK-Technologie in Hall B Stand 602
- LANCOM Systems GmbH in Hall B Stand 203
- Signicat GmbH in Hall A Stand 1s
- SWM - Stadtwerke München in Hall B Stand 505a
- Tegel Projekt GmbH in Hall A Stand 501
- UNITY AG Consulting & Innovation in Hall B Stand 605
- Zentralstelle IT-Beschaffung (ZIB) in Hall B Stand 503