Smart Country News
September 30, 2019
Unlock New Opportunities and Level Up Your Business During the FIWARE Global Summit Startup Day
FIWARE's mission is very clear: We want to create opportunities, allowing everyone to connect, grow and be innovative together. The “Startup Day” on 24 October is a part of the effort. This event is for tech lovers at every level to participate, network, and advance their careers, giving them the opportunity to connect with leading VCs, tech companies and industry tycoons, mentors, media and talent. This is the place to level up!
The Startup Day agenda has been carefully designed and curated to bring attendees the best content possible. It will be offering opportunities for networking and learning, with talks from leading innovators, business leaders and startup gurus who are keen to help you express your genius. Discover how to build up a profitable business and just how easy it is to monetize FIWARE!
- 5 steps to start with FIWARE open source
- 3 FIWARE success stories from Breeze Technologies, phoops and Xapix.
- How to attract talent for your startup
- Meet the CEO: “How FIWARE is changing the world”
- Meet your peers in a cool Mindspace lounge!
- We bring you together with our global, mature business leaders during the exclusive Open Minds Aperitivo to discuss your innovative ideas.
- Tips and tricks directly from VCs on how to successfully bring your business to the next level
And it doesn’t end there! There is more exciting stuff to share: the FIWARE Hackathon for the ones who are eager to take on new challenges and create something big! You and fellow leaders of change can come together and create innovative solutions for our 4 challenge: Smart Cities, Smart Manufacturing, Open Data, and Smart Agrifood. Bring your ideas to life using the power of the FIWARE open source technologies and the Context Broker as a CEF Building Block. You can take home prizes worth up to 10K euros.
So, are you ready to create a better and smarter future? Join the FIWARE Hackathon now and submit your idea(s) before 11 October 2019 at 17:00 (CET).